ONLINE via ZOOM
"Photoshop Elements for Artists"
March 20 - April 3, 17 - May 1, 15, 29th
A 6-week series every other Monday
All zoom sessions will be recorded so you can watch afterward.
It is best to watch the demonstrations during the zoom session, and practice on your own during the week in order to get the most out of the class. Using a single screen to watch zoom and run your own Photoshop may be difficult, (unless you are running 2 separate devices during the session).
Topics to be covered but not limited to:
• How to use Photoshop on a daily basis to help with your artist vision and save enormous amounts of time.
• Getting around your menus with explanation and demonstration
• File formats and resolutions covered.
• Editing of your reference materials to improve composition, layout and overall painting process.
• Color analysis and correction.
• Editing and managing your photographed paintings for web and print.
• Building and layering multiple images
To register call: 912.634.8414